Friday, October 14, 2011

Quarterly Post

This quarter I read an entire book and part of two other books. I am fairly impressed with myself because I haven't read anything since I was in 5th or 6th grade. I have pretty much enjoyed everything I have read this year the only real difficulty I've had is that reading make my brain tired and then I end up falling asleep. This can become quite problematic if I am reading at 5 in the afternoon because that means I'm going to wake up at 8pm and then I have to pull an all nighter because my sleep cycle just got thrown out the window. Besides that, I have really liked reading, especially around 11-ish. I fall asleep in the middle of the read then wake up in the morning with a book on my face, confused as to what happened, like there was some sort of crazy 1 man reading party going on and I got totally hammered off literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment