Thursday, November 10, 2011

This Week So Far

This week has been really good for me so far. Not too much homework, and that's pretty cool because I have been sleeping over 12 hours everyday. Also out of what homework I have gotten, I have done it. It's so crazy that when someone actually does homework they can understand the lesson 90000000000x better. Oh yeah, and today I happened to become #1 cool cat when my poem analysis was voted a winner. Felt really good to actually get recognized for something I put work into. Besides all that stuff I've read roughly 30 pages of my Artemis Fowl book. I think I can attribute most of this lack of reading to the fact that I'm never awake. The book is still good, it switches around the perspective a lot in order to cover all the facets of the story, and I enjoy when books do that. It makes it feel like I'm not missing anything going on in the story, plus it's so cool when all the separate stories are about to converge on each other and they are all unaware of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment