Thursday, November 3, 2011

Reading

This week I decided to start reading a book that is a part of a series I used to read in 7th grade. I used to really enjoy the first two Artemis Fowl books, then this weekend I was cleaning out my room and I found the third installment in my room. I decided to start reading it, and to my surprise it is actually pretty cool. If you're not familiar it is about a 15 year old genius (12 in the first book) who is the son of an extremely wealthy crime lord. He gets in these ridiculous fiascoes with this group of magical underground people named Fairies. They can become stealthed on command, heal themselves and others with magic, and do all other sorts of awesome stuff. In past books he fought against them, then along side them, and in this one it looks like he will be once again fighting along side them. It starts off with him trying to seal a deal with a major Mobster with his "eternity code". Things turn sour and Artemis's bodyguard who is also his best friend ends up taking a bullet for him. The only way for him to save him is going to be with the assistance of the fairies, however the fairies believe that they successfully wiped his memory of their encounters. So getting in contact is going to be a little problematic. Well, that's about it so far. TOOTALOO

No comments:

Post a Comment