Friday, November 11, 2011

Finally

At the beginning of this semester the category of reader that I fell into was... not a reader. I would say that I was very independent in my reading my reading choices, it's just that I chose not to read.The only things that I found myself reading on my own were short news articles or rage comics. Even then if the rage comic were to look like a wall of text, I would instantly be dissuaded from reading it. As this semester has gone on, I have begun to move into the category of "guy who reads when he is super bored or super frustrated with his video games" readers. I like to think that this is a massive improvement in my reading tendencies. I went from reading no books in several years, to almost 3 books in a single semester. That may be a promising rise in my desire to read or a sad realization about how bored and frustrated I am with video games, either way my reading habits have significantly improved. I have found that I pretty much like reading anything, it's all entertaining to me. So after this class I think I am much more likely to read during next semester and the summer, and I believe I will keep moving through the rest of the Artemis Fowl series.

No comments:

Post a Comment